Italian post-punk band Ash Code are about to begin their tour of the U.S. Having already performed extensively throughout Europe, this will be their first American tour which starts August 28th, 2019 and continues through September 8th, 2019.
The band have an extensive selection of material to perform with three albums that are available on Metropolis Records, including 2014’s Oblivion, 2016’s Posthuman and their latest album – 2018’s release entitled Perspektive.
- Wednesday, August 28th Tampa, FL @ Crowbar
- Thursday, August 29th Atlanta, GA @ The Drunken Unicorn
- Friday, August 30th Baltimore, MD @ Metro Gallery
- Sunday, September 1st Brooklyn, NY @ Brooklyn Bazaar
- Thursday, September 5th Portland, OR @ Holocene
- Friday, September 6th San Francisco, CA @ The Uptown
- Saturday, September 7th San Diego, CA @ Space
- Sunday, September 8th Los Angeles, CA @ The Echoplex