German music and video application company Algoriddim has released djay Pro 2 for Mac – the multiple award-winning DJ software has been taken to the next level next level with a modernized user interface, countless new features, and advanced music analysis tools that make it even easier for DJs to focus on their performance. djay Pro 2 allows users to directly access their Spotify account to find, play, and mix millions of songs in pristine sound quality with up to 320 kbps. Its extensive integration with Spotify’s Browse section provides curated playlists for DJs to instantly discover new music by mood, genre, and popularity.
Right now djay Pro 2 is 20% off on the Mac App Store for a limited time to help existing users upgrade (but anyone can take advantage).
Top new features include:
- All-new user interface
- New media library: create your own playlists from Spotify, iTunes, and Finder
- Smart Filters, Smart Playlists, Manual Match
- Library Split Mode: view My Library, Spotify, and iTunes side by side
- Single Deck View / Preparation mode
- Keyboard shortcuts editor
- Post-fader FX
- High-res colored waveforms
- Cue / Loop saving and naming
- New video mode with Photos integration
- Automix AI: intelligent automatic DJ mixes
- Native support for over 50 MIDI controllers
- CDJ integration with native support for Pioneer CDJ-2000nexus, CDJ-900nexus, and XDJ-1000
and so much more…
djay Pro 2 for Mac is compatible with any Mac running macOS 10.11 or later.
Learn more about djay Pro 2 for Mac: