Copenhagen-based synth act and Depeche Mode cover project Bicircular have released a new album called Black Celebration 2018, revisiting the 1986 groundbreaking Depeche Mode album Black Celebration.
Black Celebration 2018 is an international collaboration that features contributions from seven female indie vocalists including Mickey Shiloh, Breana Marin, and Aly Frank and is mixed by Benny Steele, a multi-platinum record producer and mix engineer. The result is a fresh new perspective on what could have become yet another bland tribute.
The album is now available via Bandcamp and will soon be available on all major streaming services.
01. Black Celebration feat. Breana Marin
02. Fly on the Windscreen feat. Aly Frank
03. A Question of Lust feat. Mickey Shiloh
04. Sometimes feat. Lady Lees
05. It Doesn’t Matter Two feat. Cecilie Krag
06. A Question of Time feat. Rachel Gavaletz
07. Stripped feat. Breana Marin
08. Here Is the House feat. Katie McGhie and Lady Lees
09. World Full of Nothing feat. Mickey Shiloh
10. Shake the Disease feat. Aly Frank
11. Christmas Island